Ms. Spitz is the Administrative Assistant with W Design Associates in the Hastings office with responsibilities for all office procedures.
- Central Community College: A. A. S. in Business Technology 2020
- 2014 to 2016: Sandy Creek Public Schools, Paraeducator. Responsibilities included assisting staff to successfully execute daily lesson plans and promote and assist students while learning new curriculum.
- 2016 to 2017: Clay County Courthouse, Assessor Office Clerk. Responsibilities included reviewing and recording real estate or personal property changes both digitally and in book and assisting county citizens with questions or concerns.
- 2017 to 2018: Liberty Cleaners, Customer Service Provider. Responsibilities included input and tracking of customers’ orders paying close attention to detail and instructions.
- 2019 to 2020: R Lazy K Feedlot, Scale House Operator. Responsibilities included working closely with producers to fulfill grain contracts, recording the daily intake of grain including documenting weight, moisture and bushels stored.
- July 2020 to Present: W Design Associates, Administrative Assistant. Responsibilities include providing administrative support for the daily operations of the engineers and architects, typing correspondence, answering telephone calls, filing and maintaining accurate data records, coordinating project information and documentation.