Mr. Wolford is an engineering intern with W Design Associates with design and field inspection responsibility on engineering projects.
- Nebraska Wesleyan University: BS, Mathematics, 2011
- University of Nebraska -Lincoln: BS, Civil Engineering 2018
- 2011 – 2012: Axtell Community Schools, High School Math Teacher. Responsibilities included setting math curriculum, delivering daily lessons, and assessing student learning.
- 2012 – 2016: Lincoln Public Schools, Bryan Community Focus Program. Math Teacher / Department Chair. Responsibilities were same as previous.
- 2016 – 2018: Nebraska Department of Transportation, Roadway Design. Student Work Study. Responsibilities included assisting in the design of state highway projects.
- 2018 to Present: W Design Associates, Engineering Intern in the Hastings, Nebraska office. Responsibilities include design and field inspections on engineering projects.