THIS JOB IS IN OUR HASTINGS, NEBRASKA OFFICE. Relocation assistance may be available to the right candidate.
W Design Associates is a full service architectural and engineering firm with a well established reputation, large client base and work area. We are seeking an architect with a Nebraska Registration for our Hastings, Nebraska office. This person would have the opportunity to manage projects for education, health care, religious, commercial, industrial and municipal clients from marketing through field inspections. We have an excellent support staff to provide full A/E services to our clients. This person would need to have excellent communication skills to work with the staff and clients. He/she must also be able to communicate effectively with the public.
- Provide design leadership and technical expertise to determine project requirements for scope, schedule, budget, specifications, materials, equipment, estimated costs and completion times.
- Lead role on architectural projects, from feasibility through construction administration.
- Interface with client and consulting team.
- Coordinate design and production of all phases, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Assist with bid period and construction administration services, including site visits and coordination with the owner and regulatory agencies.
We will offer competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and the right person could look forward to stock ownership. Benefits package includes health insurance, long and short term disability insurance and retirement plan. Relocation assistance may be available to the right candidate.
Required Experience / Skills:
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited program.
- Architectural Registration required with the ability to obtain a Nebraska License.
- Minimum 5 years US experience required.
- Proven experience in leading and managing projects from predesign through construction administration.
- Proficient in managing multiple projects and clients.
- Experience in proposal and contract writing.
- Proficiency in REVIT and AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe software.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
Additional Salary Information: Experience after registration will be an advantage. Registration in states in addition to Nebraska will be a factor in compensation negotiation.
W Design Associates is an independent engineering and architectural firm that offers services in engineering and commercial architecture. Since 1965 W Design Associates has provided architectural and engineering services to clients in Nebraska and the surrounding states. We have developed a reputation for providing high quality and timely service to our clients. Our architectural division has completed schools, nursing homes, retirement centers, retail facilities, offices, banks and industrial facilities. In addition, W Design Associates has the capabilities to complete all of the mechanical and electrical engineering on our architectural projects. Our engineering capabilities and experience include transportation design, structural design, water and wastewater systems, water resources and surveying while specializing in the Ag industries of fertilizer, Ag chemicals and grain. We are licensed to practice in most states throughout the central and southern United States with services including every phase required to bring a project from concept through design, contract documents, construction management and on to start-up and operation. W Design Associates has two offices, with the main office located in McCook and a branch office in Hastings, Nebraska.
How to Apply:
Cover Letter and Resume may be emailed to: email@example.com