Mr. Strauch is a Technician with W Design Associates with CAD drafting and field work responsibilities.
- Nebraska Western Community College: 1988 – 1989
- McCook Community College: 1994 – 1999
- Autodesk AutoCAD: 30 yrs.
- Autodesk Civil 3D: 12 yrs.
- Autodesk Revit: 8 yrs.
- 1987 – 1993: Lockwood Corporation, Drafter. Duties included drafting of piece parts and assemblies, computer maintenance and some programming.
- 1993 – 1999: Lloyd Benjamin and Associates. Duties include operating the computer aided drafting systems, preparation of working drawings, computer maintenance, computer programming and field surveys.
- 1999 to Present: W Design Associates, Inc. which has evolved from Lloyd Benjamin and Associates mentioned above. Duties and experience are identical to those listed previously.