Mr. Peterson is a Technician with W Design Associates with CAD drafting and field work responsibilities.
- Southeast Community College, Milford Campus: 1998 – 1999
- Associate of Applied Science
- Midplains Community College, McCook Campus : 2015 to Present. Pre-Engineering.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I
- NDOR Concrete Field Testing Technician – Level I
- NDOR Certified Concrete Plant Technician / Plant Inspector – Level II
- NDOR Asphalt Field Technician – Level I and II
- e-Railsafe Certified
- AMTRAK Rail Certification
- BNSF Rail Certification
- 1996 – 1999: Melroy Construction. Duties included general construction, working with concrete, surveying and framing.
- 1999 to Present: W Design Associates, Inc. Duties include operating the computer aided drafting systems, preparation of working drawing, field surveys and project inspections.
Sample Projects Include:
- 2005-2006: Resident Inspector for McCook Water Treatment Plant. This was a $13.5 million project and involved eight separate construction contracts.
- 2006: Resident Inspector for Arapahoe and Tecumseh Street Paving in Wauneta, Nebraska. This $1.2 million concrete paving project was completed through the Nebraska Department of Roads with partial Federal Funding. All field reporting and progress estimates were done through NDOR’s Site Manager software.
- 2007: Resident Inspector for West J Street – Phase I in McCook, Nebraska. This project was a locally funded $560,000 concrete reconstruction of a main collector street in McCook.
- 2009: Resident Inspector for West J Street – Phase II (URB-6156(2)) in McCook, Nebraska. This project was the second phase of the concrete reconstruction of a main collector street in McCook which was funded through ARRA and constructed under the new LPA Guidelines.
- 2011: Resident Inspector for Red Willow County McCook West (Project No. STPE-1525(4). This project is asphalt overlay on two miles of County Roads.
- 2013: Resident Inspector for East H Street (URB-6154(1)) in McCook, Nebraska. This project was the concrete reconstruction of a main collector street in McCook.
- 2016: Resident Inspector for Airport Road, East 11th Street, West D Street and East J Street. These projects were both asphalt and concrete reconstruction in McCook.